Re: Updates to JSON-LD 1.0 (RDF model alignment)

The main change I'd like to see in Appending C is to remove the following, which I think is unnecessary and inaccurate:

[[[
	• In JSON-LD sets and  lists are part of the data model whereas in RDF they are part of a vocabulary, namely [ RDF-SCHEMA ].
]]]

Lists and sets are a syntactic device in JSON-LD and not part of the base data-model; in this regard they're the same as RDF, IMO.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net