Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, January 15th 2013

On Jan 14, 2013, at 2:08 AM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Let's go back to 60-minute calls now that we have gone through most of
> the issues. This week will focus on discussing the different approaches
> to the algorithms and which approach we feel is going to be easier to
> understand for implementers.

I've updated the alternate (less prescriptive, more descriptive) statement of the algorithms [1] to remove free-standing nodes, to track changes Markus made to the main spec. My Ruby implementation, based on these, again passes all compact and expand tests in the test suite (other than the ever-problemantic expand-0033).

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/alternate.html