Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, February 26th 2013

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:27:25 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
We have some blank node issues to discuss as a result of the deadlock in
the RDF WG. We need to also go through all of the editor's comments on
the API spec. This will be a 90 minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

Tuesday, February 26th 2013
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Manu, Gregg, Niklas, Markus, Fran├žois

1. Jeremy Carroll's request for @base
2. ISSUE-217: Disallow BNode identifier as Graph Name
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/217
3. ISSUE-218: Algorithm specification updates by editors
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/218

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals