Re: Problem with auto-generated fragment IDs for graph names

From: William Waites <wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:05:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: steve.harris@garlik.com
Cc: richard@cyganiak.de, msporny@digitalbazaar.com, public-rdf-wg@w3.org, public-linked-json@w3.org
I don't think having unnamed graphs is at all strange. RDF graphs are
anomalous in that they are the only kind of resource that we can talk
about using persistent global names but can't talk about using
temporary local names. I find this anomaly to be strange.

But given Andy's remarks the last time around, I agree that this ship
has sailed for RDF 1.1, we'll have to wait for the next iteration to
fix it.

-w