Re: Use FOAF or schema.org in examples?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:09:46 -0500
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
On 2/5/13 11:47 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> > I encourage you to use hash URIs. You can cross reference these URIs
> in a manner that unveils the broader utility of Linked Data and shared
> vocabularies etc..
>
> We will continue to use simple slash URIs for schema.org
> <http://schema.org> terms, as we do for the type URIs.
>
> Dan
>
> ps. +1 to having some examples that use multiple vocabularies

My hash URI reference was about guidance for making simple examples that
don't open up a can of worms re. identifiers, identity, and denotation
(aka. HttpRange-14). Thus, in my guidance case I mean: cross reference
your simple hash URIs to URIs from shared vocabularies such as
Schema.org, FOAF etc.. Net effect, zero distractions.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO