RE: Another alternate version of the JSON-LD API spec

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:57:06 +0100
To: "'Dave Longley'" <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>, <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Monday, February 04, 2013 6:56 PM, Dave Longley wrote:

> The main purpose of this spec is to provide more explanation for how
> each algorithm works, integrate some of Markus' ideas (in particular,
> inverse context) with the original algorithms, and make appropriate
> changes to reflect an actual implementation of the algorithms (the
> playground's processor uses the algorithms in this version).

I really like the high-level descriptions you added. These will make it much
simpler for someone unfamiliar with this stuff to get into it.

I haven't had time yet to review the algorithms itself. Could you please
give us a quick overview what's the difference between your algorithms and
mine I saw that you split out "Create Term Definition Subalgorithm" from the
context processing algorithm and introduced a new "Remote Context
Resolution" algorithm which pre-processes the whole document. Other than
that, most seem to map directly to mine but got longer - was there something
missing in mine or is it due to different wording?

Cheers,
Markus