Re: Another alternate version of the JSON-LD API spec

On Feb 4, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> I've added a rough draft of the alternate version of the JSON-LD API spec I've been working on to the json-ld.org repository on github.
>
> It can be viewed here: http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/alternate2.html

I agree with what Gregg has said and was about to make some similar
comments.  Here are a few other items:

Introduction
Text indicates doc is for authors and developers that want details or
for implementors.  This is leaving out the common case of regular API
users.  Perhaps the Introduction should link to the Algorithms section
and say it's for details and implementors and link to the API section
and say it's for regular use.

Features
The features link to the associated algorithms and perhaps should also
link to the APIs.

Examples
The Compaction text mentions compacting numbers.  Do we want to
increase example complexity to show off features like this?  Its a
general issue for all examples.  There are many use cases that would
be informative but are only living in test cases right now.

-dave