Re: Context processing of object without @context

On 08/27/2013 06:57 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Monday, August 26, 2013 7:38 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>>> No, lets please not go down that route. If we really need this, I think
> we
>>> should add a flag, something like "passContextAsValue".
>> Such a flag wouldn't be needed if we just used an expanded value for
>> this case.
> Or we move that test to idltest as I proposed in the other mail I just sent.
>
>>> We must not forget to add those tests to the implementation reports
>>> as well.
>> Yes, I sent out something a bit ago about getting a manifest created
>> for the idl tests, and an implementation report, for which I presume
>> the test subject is the spec itself. Is this something you could take
>> care of?
> Yeah I can.. but I will need some time. Perhaps it would be better if Dave
> did it given that he is the only one running (and passing) those tests.
> Dave, could you do that?

We can discuss this a bit on the call today. I've already integrated the
IDL tests into the jsonld.js test suite [1] (see the output at the end).
We just need to figure out the details for how we'll represent the tests
in the test-suite.

1. https://travis-ci.org/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/jobs/10559014

--
Dave Longley