Re: Weekly Updates

hi Markus,

Earlier over IRC Manu and Gregg told me once that for now it can be a basic
one. but if you say so, I will love to add various other terms as well :)
It will surely a great learning :)

Also for the schema, Manu over irc told me that it should be this way only
but if you and other community members think w3id.org/schema.org is the
right way, then I will go ahead and do that :)

To my understanding, this context in the current state will be used just in
the creator app as IIRC it was told that in future schema.org will publish
there own contexts. But expanding it to a more holistic will be a good fun
:)

I think some things that you think is not concrete at the moment might be
because of the GSoC deadline, which has to be met for my final evaluation.
But IMHO, to me that is surely not my end goal as I am looking forward to
more than that :)

Regards
~Vikash