Re: Weekly Updates

Hello Sir,

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>wrote:

> Thanks for your update Vikash,
>
> a few comments/questions:
>  - how complete is the schema.org context? It looks quite small, are
> those really all terms? Is it generated automatically or manually?

I think its more or or less complete in my opinion. It does look small but
has a decent number for fields comparing People, Places and Events and
@vocab. So upon expansion we would have quiet a number of fields that can
used in sync to the creator app.

This is manually written but is a valid json.

Great! https://github.com/perma-id/w3id.org/pull/9

>  - No need to wait for the new context URI to update the creator tool, we
> will merge everything at once. So make sure everything is in place. We
> won't merge anything incomplete.

Ok. infact, I was thinking the very same and as a result, was worried for
the same :-)

>  - The LinkedIn API key isn't confidential, right? So it's probably the
> easier to use the first solution you proposed

Yes, as the keys arent confidential and will be visible directly in source
in any way so I thought the first way would be simpler and easier.

Regards
~VIkash