Re: JSON-LD EARL report template

On Apr 9, 2013, at 7:00 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:

> This looks great Gregg!
>
> Just a few things we I would suggest to change:
>
> - use JSON-LD instead of Turtle :-P

Good catch, that should just be something left in the template, other than publishing the results in Turtle as well as HTML+RDFa and JSON-LD.

> - include also the test number/file name instead of just its name

The earl-report tool is generic, and uses some elements that can be considered to be standard across different manifests. Note that test number is not actually asserted in each test definition. However, the template is customizable, and we should be able to manufacture this from the format of the test URIs; I'll look at that some more.

> - perhaps show how the API is used for these tests.

We need the equivalent of <http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Test_Suite>, probably as part of <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/>. I wanted to get the basic stuff out to allow other people to participate in defining how tests are run. Note that Turtle associates these rules with the test classes; we probably do too, but I think we should re-look at the class definitions for the tests to see how behavior might be signaled. Then, this can be defined within the test-suite page.

Gregg