RE: compact-0018

I didn't want to reflect my algorithm but wanted to test corner cases. From
a end-users perspective I would say that term2 is clearly the better match
for the second list below than term1, do we disagree on that?

From: Dave Longley [mailto:dlongley@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 3:42 PM
To: Gregg Kellogg
Cc: Markus Lanthaler; public-linked-json@w3.org
Subject: Re: compact-0018

It looks like you may have already sorted this out, but my understanding was
that Markus had changed that test to reflect his term ranking algorithm
rather than the one in the spec -- as the term ranking stuff was still under
discussion. I'm waiting to update my processor implementations based on what
gets finalized on that issue.