Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, November 20th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:39:37 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Apologies for the late notice. We're going to continue trying to resolve
issues that we have in the JSON-LD issue tracker. We got through quite a
number of these last week, let's see how many we can get through
tomorrow. This week will be a 90-minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, November 20th 2012
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Markus, Fran├žois, Manu, Gregg, Niklas
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-159: Add specifying @language to expanded form
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/159
2. ISSUE-170: Clarify sets and lists
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/170
3. ISSUE-182: Graph vs DataSet
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/182
4. ISSUE-197: Abuse of describedby relation in link header
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/197
5. ISSUE-140: Consider objectify/link API method
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/140
6. ISSUE-172: Should each member in a list contribute to term rank?
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/172
7. ISSUE-179: Consider moving WebIDL to Appendix or Note
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/179
8. ISSUE-113: Define exactly how (IRI) compaction is supposed to work
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/113

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/