ISSUE-177: Rephrase "adding meaning" in Syntax specification

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:31:38 +0100
To: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>
Sandro Hawke raised concerns [1] about the use of the phrase "adding
meaning" in the syntax spec.

> I cringe when I read the phrase "adding meaning", when it
> occurs in syntax. I can actually define that [it means adding
> information which enables disambiguating the relational
> structure and the identities of the elements of that structure],
> but I rather doubt most readers see it as other than gobbledygook.

I edited the spec to remove all those phrases. The diff is here:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/df434e4999615752f95f35e0567855
dbb1bc22be

As agreed in the last telecon, I send this email to inform everyone about
this change. If no concerns are raised within the next 24h I will go ahead
and close the issue.

Cheers,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/177