Re: JSON-LD and Drupal

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Larry Garfield <larry@garfieldtech.com> wrote:
> Perhaps I'm just missing a detail (highly likely, in fact), but I am
> thinking of an equivalent of the link element in Atom.  There doesn't seem
> to be a standard place in JSON-LD I can see for explicitly external
> references, in contrast to nesting internal or external data.

This is basically just up to the vocabulary you use with JSON-LD.
Linking between things happens with URIs, but you need a vocabulary to
give meaning to them. One option would be for instance be SKOS:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-skos-primer-20090818/

You could even use the Atom vocabulary, but with JSON-LD serialization
instead of XML.

> --Larry Garfield

/Henri

--