Re: Slides for SemTech presentation on JSON-LD

Dan, I tweeted the link to the slides, so feel free to use in your examples!

It's the first talk of the last day of the conference (Thursday), so any plug to help attendance would be great. Using schema.org for a JSON-LD based RESTful API makes a lot of sense, IMO.

Gregg