Re: Possible value types in JSON-LD?

There used to be something in there about this [1], but it seems to have been lost at some point.

[[[
A value with an associated type, also known as a typed value, is indicated by associating a value with an IRI which indicates the value's type. Typed values may be expressed in JSON-LD in three ways:

	• By utilizing the @type keyword when defining a term within a @context section.
	• By utilizing the expanded form for specifying objects.
	• By using a native JSON type.
]]]

Looks like it was done in this commit by Markus [2]. Markus, do you recall why this was removed?

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/ED/json-ld-syntax/20120522/#typed-values
[2] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/9fc8cadfc6f05fbbf5d0c18216e688b5da53949e