Re: Action of POST

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:01:42 +0100
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Melvin,

I guess that is something out of the scope of the current document.

But since it's not the first time I ask the same [1], maybe we could
move the discussion, for instance, to the rww community group [2].

Cheers,

[1] http://code.google.com/p/djubby/wiki/ReadWriteLinkedData
[2] http://www.w3.org/community/rww/

--