Re: json-ld.org playground updated

Hi

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> On 01/18/12 15:05, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> On 01/18/12 12:10, Alexandre Passant wrote:
>>> It seems that @value is not rendered properly, e.g.
>>
>> Fixed:
>>
>> https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/8b930458dac3e69ddef5bba6b716a6cd76dcaa9e
>
> After some discussion with Dave Longley, both of us feel that we should
> kill this feature. It overly complicates the number of ways that you can
> express a plain literal.

You mean killing the "bar" : { "@value": "foo" } feature, and allowing
it only it it comes together with a @type, @language or other
attribute ?

If so, the markup schema would change when one decide to add the
@language in an existing JSON-LD documents. JSON(non-LD) parser that
were using "bar" : "foo" will eventually not work anymore. So I'd
rather keep it for making things uniform and more easily extendable.

Best,

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant - @terraces