Updated my JSON-LD serializer for the RDFa distiller

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:26:00 +0100
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Guys,

I have updated my RDFa 1.1 JSON-LD serializer to what I believe is the last version of JSON-LD (following the various mails I saw passing by the past few weeks). Here is an example for a little bit more complex JSON-LD output:

http://goo.gl/B9BRg

it uses the example that we published for the RDFa-Primer

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/alice-example.html

For comparison, here is the Turtle output of the same content:

http://goo.gl/DePQV

I would appreciate if you guys had a quick look at this, in case I misunderstood something or in case I simply have a bug in my serializer part...

Thanks

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/