Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, February 7th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 00:00:09 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here is our Agenda for this coming Tuesday. We'll start moving through
the proposals to close each issue and if this week goes well, we'll have
a super-session next week in an attempt to close as many open issues as

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012
Time: 1500 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Dave, Manu, Markus, Gregg

1. ISSUE-46: Absolute IRI detection
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/46
2. ISSUE-60: @list - type coercion
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/60
3. ISSUE-54: Arrays of IRIs
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/54
4. ISSUE-63: Provenance in JSON-LD
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/63

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm vs. OpenTransact Shootout