Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, August 28th 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:25:30 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Last week's telecon focused on the language map and property generator
features, specifically compaction and expansion of those features. As a
result, we didn't get around to the /actual/ Agenda (which is fine,
because we needed to deal with those issues). This week is the same
agenda as last week. While we didn't resolve the issues last week, we
need to talk to the Drupal folks before re-visiting the features. Note
that this week will be a 90-minute call.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, August 28th 2012
Time: 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
   SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
   Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 90 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Markus, Fran├žois, Manu, Gregg
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-47: Subject, property and object terminology
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/47
2. ISSUE-66: Scoped/nested @contexts
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/66
3. ISSUE-122: Allow declaring `@container` on `@type`
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/122
4. ISSUE-134: Add @container: @id
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/134
5. ISSUE-141: Prefix/CURIE terminology
   * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/141

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/