DuckDuckGo data to JSON-LD?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:07:52 +0200
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Howdy,

The DuckDuckGo search engine has a "Zero-click Info API" [1] which
provides access to knowledgebase-style info related to a search query.
It's a straight GET call [2], the results coming back in XML or JSON.
What I was wondering was - what would be the minimum needed to make
the JSON results JSON-LD? Is it possible without breaking the existing
JSON structure?

(Incidentally, does anyone happen to know of any lightweight JSON
transformation libs, analogous to XSLT but done in JS?)

I haven't time to work on this myself, but I reckon there's
low-hanging fruit around here, maybe someone would like to pick up
the, er, orange.

I've pinged them regarding getting regular search results back in
machine-friendly formats, will let you know if there's any news there.

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://api.duckduckgo.com/
[2] http://api.duckduckgo.com/?q=Linked+Data&format=json&pretty=1