RE: Values with angle brackets

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:19:43 +0200
To: 'Stéphane Corlosquet' <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Cc: "'public-linked-json'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
You are right Stéphane, it was misinterpreted as a HTML tag (and thus
hidden) because it wasn’t escaped properly.

I just pushed an update. It should be fixed now.

Thanks for bringing this up again, last time I just fixed it in my
playground [1] and forgot to do the same for the official one.

[1] http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/jsonld/playground/

Markus Lanthaler