Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, May 1st 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 00:18:06 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our Agenda for this week is below. Tuesday is another super-session, we
will go through as many issues as we can.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, May 1st 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Markus, Manu, Gregg
==========

Agenda

1. Remove initial context from API spec
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/80
2. ISSUE-107: Fragment identifier interpretation
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/107
3. ISSUE-96: Should framing results be object or array
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/96
4. ISSUE-97: Frame expansion
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/97
5. ISSUE-100: Should the JSON-LD API have a "mode": "strict" flag?
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/100
6. ISSUE-112: Define mandatory API parameters (options)
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/112
7. ISSUE-81: Data round tripping issue (not enough precision)
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/81
8. ISSUE-98: Datatype coercion of native types
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/98

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/