Re: Who uses of JSON-LD?

Hi Markus,

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For my upcoming talk about JSON-LD I trying to find out who is already using
> JSON-LD and who is considering to use it in the future.

Joshfire develops a cross-device app factory [1]. App templates
integrate content from datasource feeds based on schema.org and
returned as JSON [2]. Although returned feeds are not yet fully
compliant to JSON-LD (profile not defined yet in particular), that's
definitely what we're aiming at in the future.

Francois.

[1] http://factory.joshfire.com
[2] http://developer.joshfire.com/doc/dev/datasources/normalization