Re: Creating a separate repository for the test suite

From: David I. Lehn <dil@lehn.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:46:21 -0400
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Markus Lanthaler
<markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> While implementing my JSON-LD processor I realized that it might be better
> to move the test suite to a different repository so that implementers don't
> need to checkout all that other stuff. We can still include it in the
> current repository as a Git submodule if necessary.
>
> What do you think?

I think the theory might have been to keep the tests history somewhat
in sync with the specs.  Or maybe the tests need to be web accessible
for web based test suites?  Or perhaps we were just too lazy to create
yet another repo. :-)  In any case, I agree it's kind of weird the way
it is now and moving them is fine with me if people think it won't
cause too much trouble.

-dave