Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, April 3rd 2012

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 23:28:40 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our Agenda for this week is below. We have a number of issues that we
were unable to get to last week, we'll try to get into them this week.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, April 3rd 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Niklas, Manu, Gregg
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-84: Probing of Unlinked Objects
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/84
2. ISSUE-74: IRI conflicts when compacting/expanding
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/74
3. ISSUE-58: Specifying the active context for compaction
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/58
4. ISSUE-57: Should @context be minimized when compacting?
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/57
5. ISSUE-53: Normalization representation
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/53

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/