RE: [json-ld.org] Should CURIEs be removed from the spec? (#20)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:39:09 +0200
To: "'Manu Sporny'" <reply+i-1519317-90045c54d8754e4e6b362c81ec7796eab2abe7e2@reply.github.com>, <public-linked-json@w3.org>

It is not clear were prefixes (CURIES) are allowed. Just in properties and objects or also in subjects!? Do objects using prefixes have to be coerced using @iri? If so, how do we distinguish between IRIs and CURIES without square brackets? How do we distinguish between IRIs and prefixes in properties?