Re: Why Framing and Normalization

On 9/3/11 12:43 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:
> I did say I was going to bow out of this discussion, so thanks for
> your patience :)
>
> Ok, I suppose the crux of the disagreement is that while you see :
>
> (flexible format + framing) = easy for developers
>
> I can't help seeing :
>
> (flexible format) = difficult for developers
> +
> (framing) = difficult for developers
>
> But given what's currently in the spec, I hope you're right!
>
> Cheers,
> Danny.

Framing just needs to go the the boiler room with other distractions,
methinks.

What people seek is a simple mechanism for structured data production
and consumption that leverages directed graphs. Everything else is
ultimately a subjectively laced distraction :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO