Re: Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, November 1st 2011

On 10/31/2011 10:41 AM, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> After a ridiculously long time of absence, I can make tomorrow's
> call and volunteer to scribe.

Great! It'll be good to have you back and thanks for volunteering to
scribe. :)

> We have gone back to winter time here
> in Germany, so I am not entirely sure if the given times are correct
> (and also I believe the UK has not yet made the shift). Short, if
> you simply fire an email 1/2 before we start my way, I am happy to
> join.

Woops! I forgot about the daylight savings time change in the EU. The
call will be tomorrow at 3pm London, 4pm Germany, I believe.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20111101&p2=43&p3=136&p4=37

The call is tied to Boston time - so, it'll be 11am in Boston and you
can use the following website to figure out what time it'll be in your city:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/