RE: JSON-LD Java Implementation feedback.

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:29:43 +0800
To: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
> To export RDF to JSON-LD, most of the models I export in my
> application have already a predefined prefix mapping. It is
> easier for me to map the json keys to curie form (using
> prefix) as it does not require for me to define tokens every
> time I have a name clashing between different ontologies.

Ok.. now I see where you are coming from. The probably easiest way is to
translate RDF to JSON-LD by using full expanded IRIs. In a second step you
could then try to compact the JSON-LD representation [1] if desired. But
depending on the use case, that might not even necessary.

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-api/#compaction