RE: ISSUE-31: Merge @type and @datatype / JSON-LD Telecon Minutesfor 2011-10-18

> Well, I guess I'm in serious jeopardy of waffling on this issue
> (good thing I'm not planning a run for office). I do think that
> eliminating an unnecessary keyword is a good idea. We also never
> really discussed replacing @subject with @iri, which is quite
> similar to this one.

That's true. It's still an open issue (ISSUE-15).

> The probably with the teleconferences as a decision making vehicle
> is that not everyone that's interested can participate. We're
> probably better to do straw polls on the mailing list, or GitHub
> issues list and use the consensus from those forums for making such
> decisions.

I agree! Since I moved to Australia recently I myself probably won't be able
to attend future telecons - at least not if we are not going to change their
time as they are now in the middle of the night for me.
So doing that on either the mailing list or GitHub might be a good idea.