Re: Distinguishing a context document from an instance document

On 10/02/2011 05:08 PM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>> However,
>> processing
>> this "JSON-LD Context Document":
>>
>> {
>>      "@context":
>>      [
>>         "http://example.com/bar.jsonld",
>>         {"foo": "http://example.com/foo#"}
>>      }
>> }
>>
>> .. would load "foo" into the set of known prefixes, but would not load
>> http://example.com/bar.jsonld.
>
> Does this mean we don't support external context documents anymore? Or do I
> miss something here?

Not at all, we still support external JSON-LD Context Documents. We just
don't support external context documents inside of JSON-LD Context
Documents to prevent recursion issues.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/