Framing Question (by example)

From: Josh Mandel <Joshua.Mandel@childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:48:27 -0500
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
I've asked something like this before on IRC, but I'm having trouble
designing a frame to do what I want.  Here's an example where I have
defined a four  objects of type LeftNode and RightNode.  Each node
"canSee" two other nodes.  I'd like my framed output to represent each
Node as its own object (in an array), and to represent its links to
other nodes as a list of IRIs under the "canSee" predicate.  But all I
can accomplish is either:

 * nested outputs (Nodes nested under Nodes)
 * canSee lists that are sometimes lists, but sometimes now (as in the
link below)

Am I trying to do something outside the capabilities of the current
Framing API? It's hard for me to rigorously evaluate exactly what's
possible and what isn't, without just mucking around.

Example at:  http://tinyurl.com/jsonld-framing-q1

Thanks for your help!

 -Josh