Tomorrows telco?

From: msporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:53:31 -0500
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hi folks,

My apologies for the late notice, but I forgot to send out an e-mail
about this earlier. I'm speaking at W3Conf (W3C's first conference)
tomorrow, during our regularly schedule telecon time, and thus won't be
able to run the JSON-LD teleconference.

Gregg, you're more than welcome to run the telco tomorrow if you want to
try and move remaining JSON-LD issues forward, but I fear that I have
not given you enough time to prepare (again, so sorry!).

As next week is Thanksgiving week in the US, I expect many of us will be
on the road or have family over. So, the next meeting will be two weeks
from tomorrow.

JSON-LD will get a brief mention on stage, but unfortunately my time is
limited and I won't be able to go into any details. :(

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
W3Conf - http://www.w3.org/conf/