HTTP POST and @subject IRI

From: Werner Wilms <contact@blue-age.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:43:59 +0100
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
Hello to everyone,

I'm not sure if this was discussed before, because I subscribed only
recently to this list. A (admittingly only short) research in the
archive didn't answer my question:

I'm trying to do a HTTP POST for a newly to create subject with a
json-ld message from the client to the server.

Unfortunately I have no idea what the identifier of the subject will be,
because the server will define it. So I can't give a full IRI yet. What
can I do to cope with that? Right now I have my own tool parsing the
json, but I want to use one of your API implementations soon, and I
guess they won't let me pass without a subject, right? Because you can't
build triples without a subject, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
Werner Wilms