Re: Forms and principles of the JSOD-LD context

Agreed, introducing more keywords will only confuse. Programmers will intuit meaning based on context (no pun intended). Probably the same reasoning goes for using @type instead of @datatype both in literals and to replace @coerce in the term definitions.