Re: Property-name scoping

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> Why do you think RDF in anyway has a monopoly over semantics? Why do you
> think that an EAV/SPO triple serialized in a non RDF format somehow loses
> fidelity? Do you think RDFS and OWL semantics cannot be expressed in any
> other form outside RDF's family of syntaxes?

I never intended to imply RDF has a monopoly over semantics. The set
of RDF-related specs just have a widely adopted semantics I am
interested in. I am unaware of other specifications as widely adopted.

I am only interested in syntaxes as far as they are related to these
semantic specifications. If other syntactic and semantic
specifications are made known to me that are as useful for me, I will
consider those at such a time.