Re: Property-name scoping

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:07:17 -0400
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Cc: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>, Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
- properties are, most of the time, synonymous with their target-type

> How would I express that one artist is a "performer" and another is an "producer"

With separate properties, just as you say. That's why I said "most of
the time". The point is to allow property names to be reused across
types, and thus to *support* the very common simplifying conflation of
prop and target-type, not to *require* it.