Re: Yet another serialization format?

From: David I. Lehn <dil@lehn.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:41:41 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> The day we separate RDF and the basic concept of Linked Data is the day
> rapid adoption resumes.

"RDF" vs "Linked Data" with a bias against RDF has come up in many of
your posts.  Could you please explain your view on the differences and
why you are against RDF?  I'm having trouble understanding your issues
with JSON-LD and I think some clarification of concepts and
terminology might help.  Thanks.

-dave