Re: Property-name scoping

The choices are not such a simple dichotomy as you have presented.

For a simple example, namespaces for properties are still necessary in order
to distinguish e.g. "Glenn's hasArtist" from "Pat's hasArtist", assuming
integration across multiple sources is still important.

The differences are generally "structural" vs. "logical". There is a need
for better presentation and tooling, but things should be expected to be
somewhat different because this is a different problem than what most of the
data world has been working on.