Re: experiences promoting a JSON format for RDF

On 05/30/2011 07:44 PM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> +1
>
> This resonates with my experience when negotiating with JSON
> developers. I would quite like to have a well-defined format like
> this.
>
> I find the link/profile/rel/anchor thing a bit complicated (why not
> just profile:"http://..." on the root object?) and would like to see
> how to deal with multi-valued properties.

This is exactly the approach that JSON-LD takes:

http://json-ld.org/spec/ED/20110507#vocabulary-profiles

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/