Re: Branding?

On 07/27/2011 01:48 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> All,
>
> How about:
>
> 1. JSON-*D   -- in some form courtesy of Alex's post re. blank nodes
> accomodation
>
> 2. JSONG  -- JSON Graphs (it does have rhythm to it)
>
> 3. JSON-XD -- "X" is whatever you want to make of it without breaking
> anything via conflation .

I have thought about something that indicates "Graphs in JSON" before,
so if we must rename the spec then something along the lines of JSONG
would be alright with me. The only problem, in particular with JSONG, is
that it is difficult to differentiate it from JSON when pronounced, if
pronounced "JAY-SONG".

--
Dave Longley
CTO