Re: My Java implementation of JSON-LD

Thanks heaps, Tristan!

If I weren't so busy (and perhaps loathed Java a little less :P) I
wouldn't mind helping out a bit. But it's probably better that I don't
anyway since the other implementations are heavily influenced by my
understanding of the spec. It's better if a wider range of people work
on various implementations.

I would recommend trying to get the tests in the jsonld.js repo running;
they'll help cover the edge cases and ensure that your normalization
algorithm is correct (hopefully). There have been a few important
optimizations to the normalization algorithm since you ported your code
(I took a quick look), but they shouldn't change the output. The
optimizations just avoid some extra sorting that is unnecessary.

At some point we'll be moving the tests over to the json-ld.org repo,
where they should be.

ta!
-Dave

--