Re: Spec review/pull request

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:03:39 -0400
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
CC: "public-linked-json@w3.org" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
There are good arguments for doing it different ways:

* work on json-ld.org master
* work on json-ld.org branch
* work on clone master/branch with pull request

Mostly, when the changes are editorial or based on consensus opinions on email or conference, I think working on master is fine. When there's something that might be controversial or is experimental either a branch or clone is probably the way to go.

Gregg