Re: Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, August 23rd 2011

On 08/22/2011 09:40 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> If we have enough time I would like to shortly discuss the
>   - support for NULL and
>   - whether arrays should by default be considered as ordered lists (as defined in the JSON spec) or as unordered sets as they currently are.

Sure thing, Markus. We'll try to figure out where to put those two items
in the Agenda before the call officially starts tomorrow.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/uber-comparison-rdfa-md-uf/