Re: JSON-LD Requirements update

On 8/5/11 11:16 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Kingsley, I'm not trying to be controversial; I just wanted feedback from the group on how to deal with a quote that contained something we didn't want; message received! I've updated the spec to remove the offensive phrase.

Great!

I would characterize the phrase as "offensive" though. Its just an
unnecessary distraction re. JSON-LD and Linked Data in general.

One of the great things I see coming out of JSON-LD is a palpable
demonstration of why Linked Data and RDF shouldn't be conflated. Of
course, they are related :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,