Re: MIME type

Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> 7) application/ld+json

The above looks good, nice and short, uses the +json appropriately, and
doesn't repeat the term "json".

> Would be using "text" instead of "application" an option? E.g.
> text/json-ld+json

text tree types would require the use of a ;charset=utf-8 suffix, and
there may be some nuances around the +json and charsets, could be
investigated.

> I would also propose to define a media type parameter such as "context" to
> be able to directly link to a context document in a HTTP header and thus
> eliminating the need of @context in the JSON document itself.

Unsure if ;context= would be a good idea, perhaps, maybe some overlap
with ;profile= from json-schema, and may be able to leverage a Link
header instead for this purpose. I guess it depends whether we think
context is, and always will be, ld+json specific.

Best,

Nathan