From: <alexandre.bourlier@gmail.com> on behalf of Alexandre Bourlier <alexandre@happy-dev.fr>
Date: Monday, July 30, 2018 at 7:49 AM
To: LDP Next <public-ldpnext@w3.org>
Cc: Sylvain Le Bon <sylvain@happy-dev.fr>
Subject: Hello LDP Next

Good afternoon gentlemen,

With Sylvain Le Bon (in cc) that some of you know, we are launching a company called Startin'blox.
Startin'blox is a set a web components that implement the LDP standards to build interoperable apps more easily.

What we want it to build an eco-system of such apps. We have got half a dozen companies interested.

We bump into limitations, of the spec itself and also our knowledge and understanding of it.
Where would be the good place for us to expose the challenges we are facing and be able to ask our questions ?

All the best !

--

Alexandre BOURLIER
06 51 71 08 21